20th July 2015, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in India and aborad based on GATE and CSIR? doing M.Sc Genetics after completion of B.Pharm after completion of M.Sc course?

Hello sir/mam,

I need a eligibility info regarding phd admission in both India & abroad .I have completed my Integrated MSc chemistry & I wanna do my phd abroad or in India.If it is India I want to do in iit's ,iisc etc so please provide me with information as I don't knew much so I can have go for a better option.And is any chance of phd international

With regards
R.sushma
Integrated Msc chemistry
Telangana .

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission for M.Tech being a candidate of B.Sc in Computer Science?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria for doing M.Sc Genetics after completion of B.Pharm?
  3. Is it fine to do Ph.D in Biotechnology and CSIR, NET, GATE and JRF fellowship exam?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria of MSc Biotechnology and MSc Genetics?
  5. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?
  6. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?
  7. How to join Ph.D after completing MSc in chemistry
  8. Join Astrophysics after B.Tech Electrical and Electronics? Which exams need to be written and colleges offering the course? Is it necessary to do Ph.D after completion of MSc Astrophysics?
  9. How to do Ph.D in genetics after doing MSc in Chemistry from Banasthali University
  10. What is valid CGPA required for doing PhD in engineering?
  11. List of the universities offering admission in Ph.D(Life Science) without CSIR?
  12. Which stream has the best prospects in india and Abroad after completion of MSc?
  13. After M.Sc Photonics can I get job in India or Abroad or do I need to do PhD? Chances of getting foreign jobs after M.Sc Photonics?
  14. Procedure of getting MBBS after 12th? Information about globally renowned courses courses in medicine like Nursing, Biotechnology, Dental or any other courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What are the job opportunities after completion of B.Pharm?
  16. List of universities offering Ph.D and scholarships? I am doing MSc in Biomedical Genetics at VIT University
  17. Eligibility and criteria to apply for PhD in India or Abroad?
  18. What are the opportunities after completion of MSc Forensic Course?
21st July 2015, 11:29 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in India and aborad based on GATE and CSIR? doing M.Sc Genetics after completion of B.Pharm after completion of M.Sc course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir/mam,

I need a eligibility info regarding phd admission in both India & abroad .I have completed my Integrated MSc chemistry & I wanna do my phd abroad or in India.If it is India I want to do in iit's ,iisc etc so please provide me with information as I don't knew much so I can have go for a better option.And is any chance of phd international

With regards
R.sushma
Integrated Msc chemistry
Telangana .
You have completed M.Sc degree in Chemistry so you are eligible for Ph.D course in India but you must have CSIR NET score card.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for CSIR NET exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

Your age should be below 28 years.

You can do Ph.D in abroad also but you must have GRE score.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

Types of Graduate Record Examination test

1) Revised General Test
2) GRE Subject Tests
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?