15th September 2014, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Is there higher studies after M.Tech? Doing PhD would be better? Available courses in PhD after M.Tech?

What after M.tech? Is there higher studies after M.Tech? Is it doing Ph.D better? What are the available course's in Ph.D after M.Tech? Is it better to do Ph.D or go for job?

10th February 2017, 05:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there higher studies after M.Tech? Doing PhD would be better? Available courses in PhD after M.Tech?

After M.Tech you can opt for Ph.D only, if you are looking for higher education. Admission will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and interview conducted by the concerned university.

You can pursue Ph.D in your M.Tech stream only. There is no other option for you. If you go for a job, then it will be better because you will gain experience and pursue Ph.D later.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?