13th June 2018, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of PhD(Applied Physics) in SV National Institute of Technology?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the duration of PhD program in Applied Physics which is available in SV National Institute of Technology? Please let me know about the course structure also. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission in NIIT Uttarkhand in CS branch after scoring AIR of 81819? I belong to OC category
  2. What are the probable NITs for me after scoring 99 marks in AIEEE?
  3. Course structure and duration of PhD(Applied Physics) in SV National Institute of Technology? -- [New]
  4. Can I get a seat in government college after scoring 126 in JEE mains
  5. Which NIT colleges provide good placements after M.Tech? I have scored 781 in GATE Chemical Engineering
  6. Which college will be open for me after scoring 187 marks in JEE mains?
  7. Which college should I choose during AIEEE counseling after scoring 59013 in AIEEE? Which colleges can I apply on the basis of my AIEEE rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. After scoring 202 in B.Arch exam with AIR of 4600 and category rank of 947, state rank of 167, category rank of 88 can I get in NIT Trichy? Any other good NITs in which I can get?
  9. Can I get admission in computer science after scoring 89658 in JEE mains
  10. In which college will I get after scoring 5800 rank?
  11. What NIT can I get after scoring 140 in JEE mains and 93% in CBSE board
  12. Can I get any government college after scoring 70 marks in AIEEE?
  13. Which colleges can I get after scoring 30 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling?
  14. Which college can I get through counseling after scoring 2098 rank in NIFT?
  15. With an AIR of 4300 can I get into NIT in OBC category?
  16. How much rank will I get after scoring 205 in AIEEE? List of colleges where I could get admission?
  17. What all colleges can I get at various ranks in AIEEE? List of colleges and cutoff marks to get the college?
  18. Which NIT college will I get after scoring an AIEEE OBC rank of 17431? In which government college can I get admission?
20th July 2022, 01:15 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of PhD(Applied Physics) in SV National Institute of Technology?

The Course Structure and duration of PhD Applied Physics at SV National Institute of Technology is:-

*Research Trends in Applied Physics

*Research In Methodology in Applied Physics

*Special Papers

*Modern Sensors

The admission procedure to study PhD Applied Physics is, candidates must have a post graduate degree from a recognized university.
22nd July 2022, 11:19 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of PhD(Applied Physics) in SV National Institute of Technology?

The Course Structure and Duration of PhD Applied Physics at SV National Institute of Technology is:-

Modern Sensors:-

*Physics

*Design

*Applications...

*Special Papers

*Research Methodology In Applied Physics.

Candidates must have a post graduate degree from a recognised university can study PhD Applied Physics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?