13th June 2018, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Chemical Sciences) in Siddaganga Institute of Technology?

Respected Sir, I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in Siddaganga Institute of Technology for studying PhD program in the field of Chemical Sciences. Can you please help me to know about the procedure of admission immediately? Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Chemical Sciences) in Siddaganga Institute of Technology?
  2. Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Chemical Sciences) in Siddaganga Institute of Technology?
  3. Course structure and duration of PhD(Chemical Sciences) in Siddaganga Institute of Technology?
  4. How many PhD(Chemical Sciences) seats are available in Siddaganga Institute of Technology?
  5. Which college can I get with 40 score in GATE Mechanical?
  6. Admission procedure to study BSc(Nautical Technology) in RL Institute of Nautical Sciences?
  7. Admission procedure to study MTech(Clinical Engineering) in Sri Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology?
  8. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences? Duration of this course?
  9. How may I apply for industrial training in ISRO? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with telecom stream from Siddaganga Institute of Technology, Tumkur
  10. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology in Sanjeevani Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Panchkula? -- [New]
  11. Which are the best colleges in Karnataka? I am a 2nd year PUC student in PCMB
  12. List of the colleges where I can get E&CE after scoring a rank of 31036?
  13. How many Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology seats are available in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?
  14. List of colleges I can get with CET rank 3544 in Karnataka? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Sri Satya Sai University of Technology and Medical Sciences?
  16. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology in Delhi Institute of Technology and Research?
  17. Which good colleges can I get in Hyderabad after scoring 34500 rank in EAMCET
  18. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Visual Effects in Image Institute of Digital Technology?
20th July 2022, 04:34 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Chemical Sciences) in Siddaganga Institute of Technology?

The admission procedure to study PhD Chemical Sciences at Siddaganga Institute of Technology is, candidates must have a post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called UGC-NET.

The duration of this course is 3 years.
22nd July 2022, 11:21 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Chemical Sciences) in Siddaganga Institute of Technology?

The admission procedure to study PhD Chemical Sciences at Siddaganga Institute of Technology is, candidates must have a post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognised university.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called UGC NET.

The duration of this course is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?