26th March 2018, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of PhD(Education) in Vinayaka Mission's Research Foundation?

I would like to know about the structure of PhD course in the specialization of Education which is available in Vinayaka Mission's Research Foundation. Kindly let me know about the course duration also. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. After doing B.Com from VMRF can I take admission in Mumbai University for M.Com
  2. Colleges offering industrial management courses in Salem?
  3. Is the M.Phil (CS) course through Distance Learning offered by Vinayaka Missions University valid for appointments, promotions etc?
  4. Age limit to apply for PhD(Education) course in Vinayaka Mission's Research Foundation?
  5. How can I get stipend to study PhD(Education) in Vinayaka Mission's Research Foundation? -- [New]
  6. Am I eligible for NET after enrolling in MSc chemistry from Vinayaka Missions University Salem?
  7. How can i verify my PG certificate from Vinayaka Missions University?
  8. Will I face any difficulties to apply for government job if completed BA Art from VMU, Uttar Pradesh?
  9. Eligibility to study PhD(Education) in Vinayaka Mission's Research Foundation?
  10. Is Vinayak Massion recognized by UGC/NCTE?
  11. Names of the donation free colleges for MBBS in India?
  12. Whether my Degree of B.Sc from Vinayka Mission University completed 3 years ago is valid or not?
  13. Is the MBA program offered by Vinayaka Missions university through distance learning approved by UGC and DEC?
  14. Is M.Phil from Vinayaka Missions University recognized by Punjab University Chandigarh?
  15. Any colleges providing MBBS course without donation?
  16. Is Vinayaka Mission Research foundation deemed university Tamilnadu Salem recognized by DEC, UGC?
  17. Is Vinayaka Missions University in Salem approved by UGC, DEC and AICTE? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Does Vinayaka Missions University offered M.Sc in Medical Laboratory Technology, Microbiology and Virology?
30th April 2018, 07:04 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of PhD(Education) in Vinayaka Mission's Research Foundation?

In order to be eligible for PhD course in the specialization of Education, you must have completed masters degree in the relevant discipline with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university. Vinayaka Mission Research Foundation admit candidates for doctoral degree programme on the basis of their performance in the NET/CSIR/JRF entrance test. The minimum period for PhD course is 3 years and maximum period is 6 years.
Programme Structure:
1) Research Methodology, which is common for all research candidates- paper I.
2) Area of Research paper related to PhD work- paper II.
3) Subject of specialization- paper III.
Each course work shall have four credits.
2nd May 2018, 11:28 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of PhD(Education) in Vinayaka Mission's Research Foundation?

Course structure and duration of PhD in Education in Vinayaka Mission's Research Foundation:

Duration of the PhD programme generally varies from course type to type. i.e., duration of the program is different for full time course and part time courses. In general, the duration of the programme and the time for submission of the thesis are counted from the date of provisional registration.

The minimum and maximum duration of the program are mentioned in detail in the notification that is attached below.

Click here for details about duration of program -- Go through 6th page of the notification (5th point) for more details.

The detailed programme structure (Course work) can be obtained from 12th page of the notification that is given below. Kindly go through point number 11 in the notification.

Click here for programme structure -- Refer point number 11 in 12th page.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?