26th March 2018, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for PhD(Education) course in Vinayaka Mission's Research Foundation?

Kindly let me know about the age limit for getting admission and studying PhD in Education course in Vinayaka Mission's Research Foundation. Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. After doing B.Com from VMRF can I take admission in Mumbai University for M.Com
  2. Colleges offering industrial management courses in Salem?
  3. Is there an M.Phil distance course which is approved by UGC? What is the eligibility criteria? Fee structure and details about the course?
  4. Is the M.Phil (CS) course through Distance Learning offered by Vinayaka Missions University valid for appointments, promotions etc?
  5. How can I get stipend to study PhD(Education) in Vinayaka Mission's Research Foundation?
  6. Am I eligible for NET after enrolling in MSc chemistry from Vinayaka Missions University Salem?
  7. How can i verify my PG certificate from Vinayaka Missions University?
  8. Eligibility to study PhD(Education) in Vinayaka Mission's Research Foundation?
  9. Is Vinayak Massion recognized by UGC/NCTE? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Course structure and duration of PhD(Education) in Vinayaka Mission's Research Foundation?
  11. Names of the donation free colleges for MBBS in India?
  12. Whether my Degree of B.Sc from Vinayka Mission University completed 3 years ago is valid or not?
  13. Is the MBA program offered by Vinayaka Missions university through distance learning approved by UGC and DEC?
  14. Is M.Phil from Vinayaka Missions University recognized by Punjab University Chandigarh?
  15. Any colleges providing MBBS course without donation?
  16. Is Vinayaka Mission Research foundation deemed university Tamilnadu Salem recognized by DEC, UGC?
  17. Age limit to apply in Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation Scholarship? -- [New]
  18. Does Vinayaka Missions University offered M.Sc in Medical Laboratory Technology, Microbiology and Virology?
30th April 2018, 07:18 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for PhD(Education) course in Vinayaka Mission's Research Foundation?

Let me inform you that there is no upper age limitation for admission into PhD course in Vinayaka Mission's Research Foundation. Candidates those who have completed masters degree in Education or in its relevant discipline with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university, are eligible for PhD in Education discipline in the aforesaid college/university. In order to take admission, candidates must have to appear and qualify in NET/CSIR entrance examination.
2nd May 2018, 11:22 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for PhD(Education) course in Vinayaka Mission's Research Foundation?

Age Criteria Required to apply for PhD in Education course in Vinayaka Mission's Research Foundation:

According to the statements that are mentioned in the notification, here is are the details about age criteria required.

>> Since the recognized supervisor or co-supervisor for Medicine, Dentistry, Nursing and Alternative Medicine officiate up to the age of 70 years. He/she shall not enroll new candidates after the age of 67 years.

>> For the research supervisors in other disciplines who shall officiate up to the age of 65 years, he/ she shall not enroll new candidates after the age of 62 years.

Click here for detailed information -- Go through 9th page and check point number 8.7
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?