7th July 2015, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Does Vinayaka Missions University offered M.Sc in Medical Laboratory Technology, Microbiology and Virology?

Sir/Madam,
In Vinayaka Missions University, M.Sc in Medical Laboratory Technology, M.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc in Virology courses taught? Kindly give me information regarding this.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  2. Information on B.Sc MLT course and schedule of exam in Kerala?
  3. What are the jobs after studying BSc MLT?How much is the salary?
  4. Is the M.Phil (CS) course through Distance Learning offered by Vinayaka Missions University valid for appointments, promotions etc?
  5. Is the MBA program offered by Vinayaka Missions university through distance learning approved by UGC and DEC?
  6. Am I eligible for NET after enrolling in MSc chemistry from Vinayaka Missions University Salem?
  7. Is an MBA distance programme offered by Vinayaka Missions University approved by UGC and DEC?
  8. Entrance exam to be answered to do PG or integrated Ph.D in Virology, immunology or medical microbiology?
  9. List of distance courses offered by Vinayaka Missions university(Tamilnadu) which are approved by AICTE or UGC? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is MSc Physics from Vinayaka missions university Tamilnadu valid to seek government jobs or promotions in Karnataka?
  11. What are the research topics for clinical microbiology?
  12. What are the research topics for clinical microbiology?
  13. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  14. Is Vinayak Massion recognized by UGC/NCTE?
  15. What kind of job can I get after completing MSc Medical Microbiology with first class? In which areas can I work? Universities offering Ph.D in medical microbiology? How to get admission?
  16. List of colleges offering LAB technical courses in Mangalore?
  17. Names of the donation free colleges for MBBS in India?
  18. Can I give the NET(CSIR) entrance test after doing MSc Maths from Vinayaka Missions University?
9th July 2015, 09:11 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Vinayaka Missions University offered M.Sc in Medical Laboratory Technology, Microbiology and Virology?

Yes, Vinayaka Mission University offers M.Sc in Microbiology course but, it does not offers M.Sc. in Medical Laboratory and Virology course. Vinayaka Mission University M.Sc. Microbiology course through Distance Education Mode of Education. Candidates who have completed Bachelor's degree or equivalent from a recognised university are eligible to pursue M.Sc. course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?