18th June 2018, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of PhD(Immunology) in Rajendra Memorial Research Institute of Medical Sciences?

Dear friends, I am going to apply for PhD program in Immunology in Rajendra Memorial Research Institute of Medical Sciences. I would like to know about the course structure of this PhD program. Kindly tell me about the course duration also. Waiting for your response!

19th July 2022, 04:19 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of PhD(Immunology) in Rajendra Memorial Research Institute of Medical Sciences?

The Course Structure and duration of PhD Immunology at Rajendra Memorial Research Institute of Medical Sciences is:-

*Stem Cell Biology

*Neuro Immunology

*Auto Immunity

*Human Translation Immunology

*Infection and Immunity

The admission procedure to study PhD Immunology is, candidates must have a post graduate degree from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?