18th June 2018, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of PhD(Immunology) in Rajendra Memorial Research Institute of Medical Sciences?

Respected Sir, can you please help me to know about the fee expenses of PhD program in Immunology which is available in Rajendra Memorial Research Institute of Medical Sciences? Please let me know about the fee expenses asap. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. How many PhD(Immunology) seats are available in Rajendra Memorial Research Institute of Medical Sciences?
  2. Course structure and duration of PhD(Immunology) in Rajendra Memorial Research Institute of Medical Sciences?
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD(Immunology) in Rajendra Memorial Research Institute of Medical Sciences?
  4. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Immunology) in Rajendra Memorial Research Institute of Medical Sciences?
  5. Will I get a seat in MBBS after scoring 78 marks?
  6. Will I get a seat in any college after scoring 221829 AIR and category rank of 112334
  7. Which are the cheap colleges in Maharastra to join MBBS in India?
  8. List of universities offering PhD(Immunology) with stipend in India
  9. Will I get a seat in MBBS after scoring 1950 rank?
  10. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Renal Dialysis Technology) in Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Bengaluru? -- [New]
  11. How can I get management seat of BAMS in Andhra Colleges?
  12. Will I get a seat in MBBS after scoring 35,000 rank in NEET?
  13. Private Colleges MBBS Fee in UP
  14. Which college is the best for me to study MPTH in Neuro and PAEDS?
  15. List of government colleges offering Pharmaceutical management and regulatory affiars in AP? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which are the colleges and universities offering the course of MSc Nursing in OBG and CHN?
  17. Can I get admission in any government college for MBBS? I have scored 5477 rank in NEET
  18. Fee expenses of Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology in Sanjeevani Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Panchkula?
15th September 2019, 12:07 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of PhD(Immunology) in Rajendra Memorial Research Institute of Medical Sciences?

** The fee expenses of Ph.D. (Immunology) in Rajendra Memorial Research Institute of Medical Sciences is Rs.65100 per year.

** The course duration of Ph.D. (Immunology) in Rajendra Memorial Research Institute of Medical Sciences is three years.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Agam Kuan
Patna, Bihar 800007, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?