8th June 2018, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Agronomy) in Sardar Krushinagar Dantiwada Agricultural University?

Dear friends, I would like to know about the structure of PhD program in Agronomy which is available in Sardar Krushinagar Dantiwada Agricultural University. Can anyone of you let me know about the course structure as well as course fee expenses? Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Agronomy) in Sardar Krushinagar Dantiwada Agricultural University?
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD(Agronomy) in Sardar Krushinagar Dantiwada Agricultural University?
  3. How many PhD(Agronomy) seats are available in Sardar Krushinagar Dantiwada Agricultural University?
  4. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Agronomy) in Sardar Krushinagar Dantiwada Agricultural University?
  5. List of top colleges offering BSE Agriculture without entrance criteria in South India
  6. List of colleges which offers Agriculture Diploma in Gujarat?
  7. Which BSc course is better between BSc general and BSc Agriculture
  8. Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Plant Physiology) in Kerala Agricultural University?
  9. Course structure & fee expenses of BSc(Fashion Designing) in Punjab Agricultural University?
  10. Fee expenses of PhD(Poultry Science) in Anand Agricultural University?
  11. How to join AG BSc? How should I join the college for BSc agriculture? What is the future of Ag BSc?
  12. Course duration and fee expenses of BFSc(Fish Biology) in Navsari Agricultural University?
  13. What is the cost spent to study MS in abroad?
  14. Course structure and fee expenses of M.Tech(Agricultural Engineering) in Rajendra Agricultural University?
  15. Any chance to get a seat in veterinary college in 2nd counseling
  16. Best colleges to under BSc Course in Forestry? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Fee expenses of Diploma in Watershed Management in Birsa Agricultural University? -- [New]
  18. Fee expenses of Diploma in Agriculture in Adhiparasakthi Agricultural College?
15th July 2022, 09:54 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Agronomy) in Sardar Krushinagar Dantiwada Agricultural University?

The Course Structure is:-

Biochemistry

Agricultural Chemistry

Molecular Biology

Plant Physiology

Soil Science

Agronomy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?