29th April 2018, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Course structure & fee expenses of BSc(Fashion Designing) in Punjab Agricultural University?

Hello friends, can anyone of you let me know about the course structure of BSc in Fashion Designing course which is available under Punjab Agricultural University? Please tell me about the course structure and course fee expenses also. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Plant Physiology) in Kerala Agricultural University?
  2. Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Agronomy) in Sardar Krushinagar Dantiwada Agricultural University?
  3. Course structure & fee expenses of LLM(Mergers & Acquisitions and Corporate Law) in University of Zurich?
  4. List of colleges in Punjab to study Diploma in Agriculture Engineering course? How much it cost? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Fee expenses of PhD(Poultry Science) in Anand Agricultural University?
  6. Does Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana offers BSc(Fashion Designing) course?
  7. Course duration and fee expenses of BFSc(Fish Biology) in Navsari Agricultural University?
  8. What is the cost spent to study MS in abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Course structure and fee expenses of M.Tech(Agricultural Engineering) in Rajendra Agricultural University?
  10. Course structure and fee expenses of BCom(Professional) in PIMT?
  11. Course structure & fee expenses of ECE Diploma course in YRS Polytechnic?
  12. Course structure and fee expenses of LLM (Criminal Science & Criminology) at Tehran University?
  13. Course structure and fee expenses of PhD (Drawing & Painting) in Rajasthan University?
  14. Expenses covered under Punjab & Sind Bank Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  15. Course structure & fee expenses of BHMS in AHMCH?
  16. Course structure & fee expenses of MTech(Mechanical Engineering) in SIMTS?
  17. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Export & Import Management in AIIMAS?
  18. Course structure & fee expenses of B.El.Ed in Aditi Mahavidyalaya?
14th July 2019, 12:10 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure & fee expenses of BSc(Fashion Designing) in Punjab Agricultural University?

B.Sc. Fashion Design or Bachelor of Science in Fashion Design is an undergraduate Fashion Designing course. The duration of this course is 3 years i.e 6 semesters are given below.

FIRST SEMESTER

=> Analytical Drawing

=> Anatomy

=> Apparel Construction Methods

=> Basic Computer Studies

=> Basic Photography

=> Colour Mixing

SECOND SEMESTER

=> Computer-Aided Design

=> Creative Jewellery

=> Current Global Fashion Trends

=> Design Process

=> Draping

=> Elements of Design

THIRD SEMESTER

=> Elements of Textiles

=> English Communication

=> Fabric Dyeing and Printing

=> Fashion Forecasting

=> Fashion History

=> Fashion Illustration and Design

FOURTH SEMESTER

=> Fashion Studies

=> Free Hand Drawing

=> Garment Construction

=> Geometrical Construction

=> Grading

=> History of Costumes

FIFTH SEMESTER

=> Introduction to Pattern Making and Garment Construction

=> Indian Art Appreciation

=> Knitwear

=> Leather Designing

=> Manufacturing Technology

=> Nature Drawing

SIXTH SEMESTER

=> Patternmaking

=> Perspective Drawing

=> Photography

=> Styling

=> Surface Development Techniques

=> Textile Science

The fee expenses for this course are Rs.43500 per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?