18th July 2016, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of M.Tech(Agricultural Engineering) in Rajendra Agricultural University?

I want to do M.Tech in Agricultural Engineering from Rajendra Agricultural University. Can I know the fee structure of this course in this University? And tell me about the course structure also. Thank you!

2nd September 2017, 10:46 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Course structure and fee expenses of M.Tech(Agricultural Engineering) in Rajendra Agricultural University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do M.Tech in Agricultural Engineering from Rajendra Agricultural University. Can I know the fee structure of this course in this University? And tell me about the course structure also. Thank you!

As you want to do M.Tech in agriculture engineering from rajendra agriculture university, then here below are details regarding M.Tech agriculture engineering course:-

Eligibility Required for M.Tech Agriculture Engineering:- Minimum qualification required to apply for post graduation degree in agriculture engineering is B.E/ B.Tech in agriculture engineering or equivalent qualification in relevant field from government recognized institute with minimum 55% marks.

Duration of M.Tech Agriculture Engineering Course:- Duration of post graduation degree in agriculture engineering is 2 years.

Course Structure for M.Tech Agriculture Engineering:- Major subjects to be studied in M.Tech agriculture engineering are:-

>> Advanced in farming machinery and power engineering.

>> Advances in hydraulics and electro pneumatic controls.

>> Agro energy audit and management.

>> Computer aided analysis and design of farm machinery.

>> Design of farm power and machinery systems.

>> Engineering properties of biological materials.

>> Farm machinery dynamics noise and vibrations.

>> Testing and evaluation of tractors and farm equipment.

>> Processing and food engineering.

>> Food packing technology.

>> Soil and water engineering.

Fee Structure for M.Tech Agriculture engineering:- Fee structure for agriculture engineering in Rajendra Agriculture University Pusa, Samastipur, Bihar, is Rs:- 27,225/- average course fee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?