5th April 2014, 10:22 PM
ANKITATIWARI22

Criteria other than GRE for PhD in USA?

I have completed my M.Pharm in Pharmaceuitcs and I would like to pursue my PhD from USA.I would like to know whether is there any other criteria other than GRE to get scholarship.And will the PhD completed in abroad be valid in India?

Related Questions:
  1. List of some colleges in USA offering scholarship for Ph.D without GRE?
  2. Colleges in USA which offer scholarship for Ph.D without GRE?
  3. To do Ph.D in USA do I need to do GRE and TOEFL? What are the scholarships given?
  4. Can I do Ph.D in Micro Economics in USA without TOEFL and GRE
  5. How to do Phd from USA? Is there any need of GRE??? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which test I should clear for pursuing PhD from USA, Germany and England like countries? Cost of GRE and TOEFL?
  7. Is GRE/TOEFL required to study Ph.D in USA?
  8. How to do Ph.d in USA in Biology? Which are the colleges in USA?
  9. Information about USA student Visa? Is GRE required for Ph.D or is TOEFL valid in USA
  10. To pursue Ph.D program in USA is TOEFL and GRE score required? Which are the online coaching institutes for this course?
  11. How may I do Phd(biotechnology) with full scholarship in USA? my score in GRE is 1160 and have completed M.Sc in Microbial biotechnology with 71% marks
  12. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do?
  13. Can I get admission in USA university to do Ph.D microbiology without GRE
  14. Information related to GRE entrance exam? Things needed to do Ph.D from UK, USA or Canada?
  15. What is the requirement to do Ph.D in USA? Where do we get the advertisements?
  16. Universities in USA offering Ph.D in electronics and instrumentation or embedded systems or control system? What are the GRE score requirements? Eligibility criteria to get the scholarship?
  17. How to do MS in USA? How much do I need to GRE?
  18. Is GRE needed for Ph.D. in foreign universities?
7th April 2014, 12:40 AM

Default Re: Criteria other than GRE for PhD in USA?

I have done my MBA in HR and wanted to pursue PHD in HR from USA is there any scolarship for PHD students if yes so please let me know.

With Best Regards
Laxmi Tyagi
Contact No-7838860693
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?