19th August 2015, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Integrated PhD in Chemical Sciences for T.Y.B.Sc candidate?

Sir,
I am in T.Y.B.Sc. I want to know the details about Integrated PhD in Chemical Sciences course? Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer Integrated PhD in Chemical Sciences in India?
  2. Is it possible for me to do post graduation course in Chemical Engineering after completion of TYBSC in Chemistry?
  3. In which entrance exam should I appear to get admission in IISER for Integrated Ph.D Chemical Sciences programme being a non-Maths student? Eligibility criteria of the entrance exam?
  4. Information about syllabus of integrated PhD at IISc?
  5. Detailed information and eligibility to study Integrated PhD in Applied Mathematics in TIFR?
  6. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in IISC Integrated PhD entrance exam for M.Sc 1st year candidate?
  7. Am I eligible to appear in CSIR-NET to study PhD in Chemical Sciences being a B.Tech Chemical Engineer?
  8. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Eligibility to study and course duration of Integrated PhD for B.Sc(Astrophhysics) candidate?
  10. Am I eligible to appear in Integrated PhD in Biological Sciences entrance exam conducted by IISC after completing B.Pharmacy?
  11. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  12. What is the difference between PhD and Integrated PhD courses? Course duration of Integrated PhD?
  13. What is integrated PhD? Difference between M.Sc, PhD and integrated PhD?
  14. Detailed procedure to study Integrated PhD program from a recognized university for MBA(Finance) 2nd year student?
  15. Eligibility to study Ph.D in Chemical Sciences through CSIR after completed post graduation in Chemical Engineering?
  16. List of institutes with fee structure which offer Integrated PhD in Physics for B.Sc 1st year candidate? Course duration and entrance exams to get admission?
  17. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  18. Detailed information about Ph.D in HR programme?
31st August 2015, 10:01 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Integrated PhD in Chemical Sciences for T.Y.B.Sc candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am in T.Y.B.Sc. I want to know the details about Integrated PhD in Chemical Sciences course? Thank you in advance.
Yes, you can do integrated Ph.D course in Chemical Science but you must have valid CSIR NET score card.

Those candidates who have completed BS-4 years program/BE/B. Tech/B. Pharma/MBBS/Integrated BS-MS/M.Sc. or Equivalent degree with at least 55% marks are eligible for CSIR NET exam.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for CSIR NET exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

Your age should be below 28 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?