29th September 2022, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about PhD in Gandhian Philosophy for Management postgraduate?

Hi Friends,
I have completed my Master’s in Management course from Mumbai University and further want to pursue PhD in Gandhian Philosophy course. I therefore urge you to kindly provide me some valuable information on it.

30th September 2022, 12:33 AM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about PhD in Gandhian Philosophy for Management postgraduate?

The entrance exam called NET.

Duration of this course is 3 years.

Candidates who have done post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.

30th September 2022, 05:30 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about PhD in Gandhian Philosophy for Management postgraduate?

The doctor of Philosophy in Gandian studies would of 3 years and is full time. The candidates would be required to qualify NET, JRF or equivalent examination to get the admission.

The subject of studies for Doctor of Philosophy in Gandhian Philosophy is mentioned below:-

1)Review of Literature
2)Computer Application
3)Quantitative method
4)Research Methodology

30th September 2022, 12:24 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The detailed information about PhD in Gandhian Philosophy is this course takes around three and its syllabus is divided into six semesters of six months each. This course is centered on research on different aspects of Gandhi's life, work, and thought. This course is suitable for those candidates who are interested in Gandhian Studies and its related areas such as social, welfare, work, etc.

The educational qualification required for this course is a candidate must have passed MA in Gandhian Studies or in any other subject, or MPhil in any subject from a recognized university. Admission selection is done on the basis of performance in the entrance test followed by an interview. The minimum score and the admission process may vary from college to college which you can check before applying.

30th September 2022, 04:26 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Candidates must have a post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.

The duration of this course is 3 years.

No, age criteria for this course.

1st October 2022, 11:22 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Admission to the program shall be based on marks obtained in entrance exam conducted by the University.
Those who have completed GATE/NET/SET/M.phil/JRF will directly appear for interview round.

Those who have completed their masters in relevant subject or equivalent with atleast 55% marks from a recognised board are eligible for admission.

Interested candidates can fill the application form online through the college official website.

2nd October 2022, 08:25 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Those candidates who have completed their masters degree from a recognized university with minimum 55%marks.

Duration of this course is 3 years.

Entrance exam called UGC-NET.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?