17th August 2015, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and requirements to study PhD in Nursing for M.Sc postgraduate?

Hello Sir/Mam
I have passed my M.Sc in Nursing and now I want to study PhD in Nursing. I would like to know the details of this course and all the requirements for study? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Ph.D in Education for M.Sc(Nursing) postgraduate?
  2. Where could I get information regarding fees for PhD through correspondence? I have done M.Sc Nursing in obsterical nursing specialty
  3. Detailed information about PhD in English Language and English Literature for an English postgraduate? Possibility to do PhD in Management?
  4. Detailed information and eligibility to study Ph.D in Social Work for MSW postgraduate?
  5. Detailed information and requirements to apply for PhD in Sanskrit for M.A. candidate of Muzaffarpur University?
  6. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in JEST to study PhD in Astrophysics for M.Sc(Astrophysics) postgraduate?
  7. Detailed information and admission procedure to study PhD in Computer Application in IGNOU for M.Sc(IT) postgraduate?
  8. Detailed information about Distance PhD course available to study in Madurai Kamaraj University for Tamil postgraduate?
  9. Eligibility to study PhD in Forensic Science for M.Sc(Nursing) candidate? List of institutes in Maharashtra?
  10. List of colleges which offer PhD in Nursing to M.Sc candidate in Gujarat? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and total fee expenses to study PhD in Nursing?
  11. Detailed information about PhD? Differences between PhD and M.Tech? Eligibility to study both?
  12. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?
  13. Requirements to join MSc nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get admission to study M.Sc and PhD through college if secure good rank in B.Sc course in India? Detailed information about study Physics/Genetics in B.Sc, M.Sc and PhD in Abroad?
  15. Detailed information about ICAR PhD entrance exam for M.Sc(Foods & Nutrition) postgraduate?
  16. Can I get free scholarship to study PhD being a MA postgraduate?
  17. Detailed procedure to apply for Ph.D program through correspondence for M.A.(Kannada) postgraduate?
  18. Courses available to study in PhD at Harvard University for MCA postgraduate?
28th August 2015, 02:19 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and requirements to study PhD in Nursing for M.Sc postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam
I have passed my M.Sc in Nursing and now I want to study PhD in Nursing. I would like to know the details of this course and all the requirements for study? Waiting for your reply.
You have passed M.Sc in Nursing so you are eligible for Ph.D course in Nursing but you should qualify in UGC NET exam.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test.

The educational qualification required for NET exam is masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given for SC/ST category candidates. Final year student are also eligible for NET exam.

There is no age criteria for NET exam but for JRF posts, your age should be below 28 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?