28th August 2015, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information on doing Ph.D in Commerce after completion of M.Phil?

Dear Sir/Mam,
i am s.sudhaparvathi. i finished my m.com.,m.phil(regular). now i am working in subbalakshmi lakshmipathy college of science. i want to do phd. please send a detailed Information's regarding this program.
thanking you.

Related Questions:
  1. How to study M.Phil in distance education? I have completed MCA
  2. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D or M.Phil right after completion of Ph.D course?
  3. Details on how to join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance exam?
  4. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible for M.Phil/PhD? Good open universities other than IGNOU?
  6. What is the procedure to be followed for applying Ph.D Microbiology in Kerala?
  7. From which university I can do PhD after completion of my M.Phil and MA with 53% marks in English?
  8. Detailed information on doing Ph.D in Commerce after completion of M.Phil? -- [New]
  9. Pursuing PhD along with correspondence M.Phil?
  10. Detailed information about Ph.D in HR programme?
  11. Do I need to qualify in NET Exam to join Ph.D course after completion of M.Phil course?
  12. Detailed information and fee structure of PhD(HR) program in Kolhan University? Scope of PhD program in Human Resource?
  13. Detailed information about PhD(Commerce) entrance exam organized by The Maharaja Sayajirao University, Baroda?
  14. Recognised university for correspondence M.Phil/PhD in English?
  15. Is it possible to do M.Phil after graduating BCA? I have done BCA with 59.08%
  16. Courses available in Geography after B.A in JNU, BHU and DU? Procedure to apply for these colleges?
  17. How to get Ph.D in English from Calicut University after completing M.A in English?
  18. Detailed information, syllabus, examination date and pattern of Pune University PhD entrance exam?
28th August 2015, 05:22 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information on doing Ph.D in Commerce after completion of M.Phil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Mam,
i am s.sudhaparvathi. i finished my m.com.,m.phil(regular). now i am working in subbalakshmi lakshmipathy college of science. i want to do phd. please send a detailed Information's regarding this program.
thanking you.
You have completed M.Com course so you are eligible for Ph.D in Commerce but you must have valid UGC NET score card.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test.

The educational qualification required for NET exam is masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given for SC/ST category candidates. Final year student are also eligible for NET exam.

There is no age criteria for NET exam but for JRF posts, your age should be below 28 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?