27th June 2015, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information about PhD(Commerce) entrance exam organized by The Maharaja Sayajirao University, Baroda?

Sir,
I want to know the PhD entrance exam for Commerce subject for which to whom I should Contact I want to pursue PhD from The Maharaja Sayajirao University, Baroda on Post Graduation basis.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply in Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda for engineering? Is there any entrance exam for outsiders? Will I get admission on the basis of boards and JEE results at MSU baroda?
  2. Admission procedure of Bachelor of Architecture at Sayajirao university Baroda?
  3. How to do MBA in interior designing in Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
  4. Which are the colleges offering B.A Archeology? I have completed high school and want to study Archeology
  5. Between MSc Water Resource Management(TERI) and MSc Biochemistry(MSU) which is a better option?
  6. Old question papers for Post Graduation diploma course in Maharaja Sayajirao University?
  7. Diploma courses offered by Maharaja Sayajirao Gawekwad after 12th commerce?
  8. Which are the colleges in Gujarat for Biotechnology?
  9. How to get admission in MSc Microbiology study centre in Gujarat?
  10. How to get a job in Banking Operation Field? I have completed BSc from Maharaja Sayajirao
  11. In which college of Gujarat can I get admission for PhD in Life Science?
  12. Universities which offer direct admission in PhD(Visual Arts) for NET qualified candidate?
  13. Where can I apply for Linguistic Courses in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of the institutes offering M.Phil in Human Rights? I have completed PG in Human Right from Indian Institute of Human Rights
  15. Which are the colleges offering M.Tech or MS Nanotechnology in India?
  16. Universities offering clinical psychology in PG? What is the fee structure?
  17. Diploma in architecture can be done after passing 10th? List of colleges in Gujarat?
  18. List of the colleges accepting 55% to 60% in CAT for SC category?
16th August 2018, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information about PhD(Commerce) entrance exam organized by The Maharaja Sayajirao University, Baroda?

What will be the date for the PhD entrance exam for the year 2018 and when will be the forms available??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?