7th July 2015, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and admission procedure to study PhD in Computer Application in IGNOU for M.Sc(IT) postgraduate?

Respected Sir,
I have a Bachelor's Degree from Computer Science. And I have pass PGDCA than I have appeared M.Sc(IT). I want to do PhD in Computer Application through IGNOU. Please tell me the process for getting admission and other relevant details.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Computer Application for MCA candidate?
  2. Detailed information about IGNOU centres which offer PhD in Economics course in Southern India?
  3. Detailed procedure to study PhD for a candidate who has completed MBA-HR from IGNOU?
  4. PhD in Computer Science is possible to do from IGNOU or not?
  5. Detailed procedure to apply for Ph.D program through correspondence for M.A.(Kannada) postgraduate?
  6. Admission procedure to study PhD in Computer Application for a candidate who has secured 67% in MCA?
  7. Universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Application to MCA postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Application in USA to MCA postgraduate?
  9. Detailed procedure to get admission in PhD-Zoology course in IGNOU?
  10. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?
  11. In which university I will get admission to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA in IGNOU? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Does IGNOU offer PhD in Hindi course to M.Phil postgraduate?
  13. Registration procedure to study BCA in IGNOU at Qatar? Study Centers of IGNOU at Qatar?
  14. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Pharmacy candidate?
  15. Detailed information about PhD in English Language and English Literature for an English postgraduate? Possibility to do PhD in Management?
  16. Eligibility to study PhD in Hindi in IGNOU for M.Phil postgraduate?
  17. Detailed information and eligibility to study PhD in English in IGNOU, Kanpur for a candidate who has completed M.A.(English) from University of Jammu?
  18. Detailed information and eligibility to study Ph.D in Social Work for MSW postgraduate?
15th July 2015, 06:35 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Detailed information and admission procedure to study PhD in Computer Application in IGNOU for M.Sc(IT) postgraduate?

If you have 55% marks in your Masters Degree then you are eligible for the course of PhD.
You need to appear in the Entrance Examination for PhD conducted by IGNOU.
Once you clear the Examination and also the Personal Interview you will be eligible for the course of PhD in Computer Application.
So start preparing for the Entrance Examination as soon as possible.
This is the procedure you need to follow to get admission to the course of PhD in Computer Application at IGNOU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?