13th July 2018, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend to study PhD(Water Resources Engineering) in NIT-Hamirpur?

Dear Sir, I want to study PhD program in the field of Water Resources Engineering. I want to do this PhD program from NIT-Hamirpur. So, I would like to know that I can get stipend or not for this PhD program in this institute? Please help me to know about this.

20th July 2018, 11:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Water Resources Engineering) in NIT-Hamirpur?

Stipend or fellowships are granted by UGC on merit. Hence, you need to apply for it, after you have taken admission in your research programme.

If you have excellent academic record, then surely you will have great chance of getting the stipend.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?