20th March 2011, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

Date of entrance exam of MSc Electronics of Pune University, Shivaji University and Solapur University?

please give me the detailed information of M.Sc. electronics
what is the date of entrance exam of M.Sc.electronics 2011 of pune university,shivaji university and solapur university
thank you

29th March 2011, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of entrance exam of MSc Electronics of Pune University, Shivaji University and Solapur University?

Last date of entrance exam form received
1st April 2011, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of entrance exam of MSc Electronics of Pune University, Shivaji University and Solapur University?

please send me the syllabus of M.Sc. entrance exam of electronics held at shivaji university
7th April 2011, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of entrance exam of M.Sc.electronics 2011 of pune university,shivaji university and solapur university
thank you
9th April 2011, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

plz give the date of msc electronics of pune university
11th April 2011, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

plz give me date of msc electronics of pune univercity
17th April 2011, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

plzz give me the date and detail of entrance exam for Electronic Science of M.Sc.
3rd May 2011, 01:06 PM
deepakdj89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
thank you
Date of entrance exam of MSc Electronics of Pune University, Shivaji University and Solapur University?
6th May 2011, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Date of entrance exam of MSc Electronics of Pune University, Shivaji University and Solapur University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
thank you
plz give me date of exam.........
1st June 2011, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

what is date of exam and what time it will be start
6th September 2011, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

how to join in msc electronics in your college
7th October 2011, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

i want the name of the courses for M.Sc.Physics (Electronics) were in the year1971
20th January 2012, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

When is the entrance exam of Msc electronics. plz send date.
8th February 2012, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

I jast wanted to know abt dates of exam of msc electronics
17th February 2012, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

hi i am studying in B.Sc physics from shivaji university. I want to take the adimission for M.Sc physics in pune university. Give mi the details about that
2nd March 2012, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

please give me date of etrance exam 2012 of pune university
18th March 2012, 10:15 PM
vish_shri

i wanna do MSc(electronics). but have confusion about some colleges. Is pune university have good placement for this course and for MSc(electronics & instrumentation). Plz hlppppppppppp
10th April 2012, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Hw i cn aply d entrance exam of msc in instrunentation plz help m nw i m apearing b.e. Instrumentation and control cn i eligible for this plz suggest m plzzzz:-)
13th April 2012, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

msc electronics in pune university entrance exam details
14th January 2015, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

i want information about M.Sc. entrance exam in Zoology 2014-15
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?