9th January 2014, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Doctorate degree of short period in Physiotherapy at Mumbai?

I m M.Sc botany. And i want a doctorate diploma of Phshyotherapy. In short time period in mumbai i want doctor degree in short time period. It should be in mumbai. And in medical field

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply fro doctorate directly without doing masters degree? What is the eligibility to do doctorate? How many subjects are there in Doctorate Degree and what are the specializations?
  2. Can I take admission for bachelor of physiotherapy or masters of physiotherapy by distance education or regular batch in Mumbai
  3. Doctorate in Management Studies or Doctorate in Business Administration or PhD which one is best after MBA(HR)?
  4. Colleges offering Bachelor of Physiotherapist in Delhi or rest of India?
  5. Good universities in India and Abroad providing doctorate degree in HR with good stipend?
  6. Names of the entrance exams for MPT in India? What is the pattern of the exam and how to prepare for it?
  7. List of top reputable universities in UK and US where I can study BBA in Management or Finance?
  8. Which are the colleges offering degree of masters of physiotherapy in Delhi?
  9. What short duration courses can I do after doing BPT(Physiotherapy) intern?
  10. List of colleges offering Ph.D in Hindi in Pune? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  11. Last years cut off for all Physiotherapy Colleges in Mumbai?
  12. Are there enough job opportunities in Physiotherapy?
  13. Tentative date of declaration of the results of ARD IGNOU?
  14. How should I pursue Ph.D in History?
  15. M.D from Canada after MBBS? Exams to be given for the same?
  16. Cutoff marks for Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy for government and private colleges in Mumbai
  17. How many government seats are available for MPT? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to do Ph.D in computer science after finishing MCA? Best institution to pursue doctorate?
25th April 2017, 11:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Doctorate degree of short period in Physiotherapy at Mumbai?

There is no short period kind of doctorate degree offered by any recognized university. You have to spend a good amount of time like others to get qualification like a doctorate degree.

The time period is same for research programme at any recognized university. Anyone offering a short cut doctorate degree will most probably will be a fraud case.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?