5th January 2011, 06:06 AM
cutemohamed

List of top reputable universities in UK and US where I can study BBA in Management or Finance?

Hello,

I wish to study BBA with concentration in management or finance and need a list of the top reputable universities in UK and U.S where I can take that program,any suggestions?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether BBA is a good course? List of the top universities offering BBA? Is Christ College, Bangalore good for BBA?
  2. Which specialization should I prefer among Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Management Information System and Human Resource Management to study in BBA?
  3. Colleges offering MSc Correspondence in Central Area of City? What is the fee structure of the course?
  4. List of top five universities to study masters in Management with procedure to apply, details of all fees, hostel and Accommodation?
  5. How to become a Finance Management after getting selected in BBA?
  6. Should I pursue BMS or B.Com after scoring 65% in CPT?
  7. Which college can I get after scoring 67 marks in OU PGECET(Mechanical) in BC-B reserved? When is the counseling held??
  8. Names of the universities conducting Ph.D in Management through distance learning scheme for a MBA in Finance holder?
  9. List of the top universities in US and UK for MS Finance course? Is GMAT course acceptable for these courses?
  10. List of universities which offer BBA and BBM in Abroad? Which is better to study?
  11. How much should I score in GRE and TOEFL to be eligible for top 50 universities? List of universities for MS in PM? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of best indian universities which organize Ph.D program finance management
  13. List of the top colleges of IP universities for BBA?
  14. Which course should I join for my graduation after Diploma in Fashion Designing?
  15. List of top 10 US Universities to do Masters in Management Information Systems?
  16. List of colleges which offer BBA(Logistics Management) in Chennai?
  17. Which country and college will be best to study MBA Finance? List of entrance exams to study MBA from abroad? -- [New]
  18. Does M.Com has more opportunities than MBA?
5th October 2011, 07:29 PM
malek basit

Default Re: List of top reputable universities in UK and US where I can study BBA in Management or Finance?

hello mohamed

>>>> The best university in U.K. are Swiss Management Center University (SMC University), located in Zug & Vevey, Switzerland is a leader in educating successful managers and high potentials from all over the world. SMC University's Online MBA and Online DBA are among the leading distance learning programs world-wide. Study programs & classes include: Online Bachelor Degree Programs: - Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Online Master Degree Programs: - Master of Business Administration (MBA) - MSc. in Finance - MSc. in Human Resources Management Online Doctorate Degree Programs: - Doctorate of Business Administration (DBA) - Doctorate of Finance -Doctorate of Management - Doctorate of Political...

~Regards~
Ba$iit
2nd April 2013, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of top reputable universities in UK and US where I can study BBA in Management or Finance?

list of university in UK and USA for masters in finance and what is the basic requirement for application for the course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?