28th August 2013, 12:58 PM
gadkari55

Cutoff marks for Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy for government and private colleges in Mumbai

Kindly send me 2013 cutoff marks for physiotherapy and occupational therapy
for govt and private colleges in Mumbai
Regds
NG Gadkari

Related Questions:
  1. Career scope of Occupational Therapy? Courses available in Occupational Therapy? Best colleges in India offering these courses?
  2. Colleges and their cut off marks along with fees for admission in Bachelor of Occupational Therapy?
  3. In depth information about Bachelor of Physiotherapy course? -- [New]
  4. B.ed can be done after B.O.T (Bachelor of Occupational Therapy)? Should I go for correspondence B.Ed?
  5. Cutoff for BAMS, BHMS and Physiotheraphy courses in government colleges in mumbai?
  6. Will I get a good salary after doing career in occupational therapy from government college of India?
  7. Fees of private medical college in Mumbai? Cutoff marks of government medical college in Mumbai of last year?
  8. Cutoff marks for government and private colleges in Indore? I have scored 50 marks in MPPET
  9. Government colleges in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? What is the fee structure and the cutoff score?
  10. Procedure to do OT after certificate course in Gyani?
  11. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  12. List of colleges in Indore? Cutoff marks for government and private college in Indore? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Cost of pursuing Bachelor of Occupational Therapy?
  14. List of courses related to Biology to join after completion of 12th standard?
  15. Last date for BAMS and Physiotherapy admissions? Minimum marks required and cutoff list?
  16. Occupational therapy prospect in INDIA?
  17. Cutoff marks list for admission in all government and private medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  18. Can Physiotherapy be done after 12th? Cutoff marks for admission?
3rd June 2014, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff marks for Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy for government and private colleges in Mumbai

minimum how much do i need to score in mhcet for getting admission for physiotherapy?
4th June 2014, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff marks for Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy for government and private colleges in Mumbai

i hav scored 59% in 12th science with pcb i wanted to know can i take addmission for physiotheripy
9th June 2014, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 81% in hsc.208 in mhcet and 251 in aipmt n 112 in asso-cet.I m from OBC caste.Do i have a chance to get into govt college for physiotherapy????
12th June 2014, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 65% in hsc and 150 in cet...do i have any chance for physiotherapy
6th June 2015, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 73% in pcb RBSE BOARD RAJASTHAN CAN I GET ADIMISSION IN PHYSIOTHERAPY IN MUMBAI COLLEGES
31st March 2016, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Whai are the minimum marks required for getting admissions in government physiotherapy college
27th May 2016, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 157 in Mhcet .Will I get in physiotherapy or bfarm.which has a better scope?
25th May 2017, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 70% in my secondary education I want to know can I get physiotherapy in counselling
3rd June 2017, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

What is the cut off for physiotherapy in Maharashtra if I have scored 70% in boards and 90 in mhtcet
4th June 2017, 02:39 PM
GopinKumar

Lightbulb Re: Cutoff marks for Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy for government and private colleges in Mumbai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the cut off for physiotherapy in Maharashtra if I have scored 70% in boards and 90 in mhtcet
Some of the best institutes for Physiotherapy course are
Osmaina Medical College,
Acharya Institute of Health Science,
Lovely Professional University,
Mumbai University,
Apollo College of Physiotherapy etc.
3rd July 2017, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

I have 174 marks in neet. Can I get admission in physiotherapy. My pcb group is 236
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?