10th February 2016, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about PhD in Zoology course for part time Government Teacher?

Dear Sir,
I want to get admission in PhD course in Zoology. Can you please give me detail information about it? I am a Government approved part time teacher in West Bengal?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Part Time PhD in Mathematics course for M.Phil candidate?
  2. Detailed information about the universities which offers Part Time and Full Time PhD in Hindi?
  3. Procedure to study Part Time PhD related to Life Science for M.Sc(Zoology) postgraduate?
  4. Detailed information about Part Time PhD in Marketing/Finance/HR course in Mumbai and Pune Universities?
  5. Specialization is good for career growth in Ph.D after M.Tech in CSE with 70%? Value of Ph.D part time course? List of private as well as government universities for part time Ph.D course?
  6. How to do Ph.D after M.Pharmaceutics? Difference between parttime and fulltime PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of colleges which offer part time PhD(English) course in Northern India for a Teacher?
  8. How to do Ph.D part time in government organizations? Which entrance exams do I need to appear?
  9. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Pharmaceutics)? For which subject I should apply for UGC-NET if want to study Ph.D in Ceutics? Basic difference between Part Time and Full Time Ph.D?
  10. Is it possible to do PhD being government teacher?
  11. Selection procedure for part time Ph.D in Zoology?
  12. List of colleges where we can do Ph.D course part time in Dharmapuri?
  13. Does Noorul Islam university provide part time Ph.D in Chemistry? What is the procedure followed toe enrol?
  14. Detailed information and examination date of Nagarjuna University PhD entrance exam? Course duration and fee of this course?
  15. Institutions offering distance PhD in Zoology
  16. Detailed admission procedure and eligibility to study Part Time PhD in Library Science in Periyar University for a State Government Employee?
  17. How to do part time Ph.D in Organic Chemistry?
  18. Government and Non-Government colleges offering PhD(Zoology) with stipend in India?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?