21st September 2015, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply in CDS OTA for a citizen of Sri Lanka who is studying B.Tech in India? Documents required apply?

Sir,
I am the citizen of Sri Lanka. But I am studying my B.Tech in India. I did my all education in India. Now, I want to appear in CDS OTA. Kindly tell me what is the procedure? Also tell me what documents is required?

9th March 2017, 08:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply in CDS OTA for a citizen of Sri Lanka who is studying B.Tech in India? Documents required apply?

No, you can't apply for CDS OTA, if you are a Sri Lankan citizen. Only Indian citizen can apply for CDS exam. Hence, if you have got citizenship of India, then surely you can apply for this exam.

You need to have documents related to your citizenship and permanent residence in India. If you are living outside India, then it will not be possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?