2nd August 2019, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Chemical Sciences) in Jawaharlal Nehru University?

Dear friends, can you please let me know about the documents which is essentially required to apply for PhD admission in Jawaharlal Nehru University? I want to apply for a PhD in Chemical Sciences course at this university. So, I want to know about the essential documents to apply.

16th September 2019, 11:42 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Chemical Sciences) in Jawaharlal Nehru University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, can you please let me know about the documents which is essentially required to apply for PhD admission in Jawaharlal Nehru University? I want to apply for a PhD in Chemical Sciences course at this university. So, I want to know about the essential documents to apply.
Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Chemical Sciences) in Jawaharlal Nehru University:-

1. Final mark-sheets of 10th standard, 12th standard, Graduation, Masters degree course.

2.Photo identity proof

3.UGC NET score card

4.Final year project report of masters degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?