28th June 2018, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to get PhD(Mathematical Sciences) admission in Jawaharlal Nehru University?

Dear friends, I need your help, actually I don’t know what documents I have to submit for getting admission in Jawaharlal Nehru University to study PhD in Mathematical Sciences course. Please let me know about the essential documents asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Documents required to apply for Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund Scholarship?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria and minimum marks requirement to get admission in Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad?
  3. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Mathematical Sciences) in Jawaharlal Nehru University?
  4. Requirements to study PhD(Mathematical Sciences) in Jawaharlal Nehru University?
  5. What is the actual amount of BCA course in JNU? What is the seat availability?
  6. Way to get admission in PhD History from Jawaharlal Nehru University?
  7. Syllabus of PhD(Life Sciences) course offered in Jawaharlal Nehru University?
  8. Eligibility to study PhD(Mathematical Sciences) in Jawaharlal Nehru University?
  9. How many PhD(Mathematical Sciences) seats are available in Jawaharlal Nehru University?
  10. Does JNU offer MSc in Mathematics?
  11. Eligibility and selection procedure in Jawaharlal Nehru University for M.Phil in Accounts?
  12. Procedure to apply for Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund Scholarship?
  13. What is the minimum score required in AP EAMCET to get a seat in Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada?
  14. How much rank should I need to get a seat in JNTUK? I have completed diploma in CSE
  15. Documents required to get admission in Radboud University for MSc(Biomedical Sciences) course? -- [New]
  16. Detailed information about PGCET to study M.Arch in Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Art University?
  17. List of Pharma MBA colleges in Hyderabad? Details about the courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. PhD programs in Biotechnology conducted by Indian universities?
15th July 2022, 12:29 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to get PhD(Mathematical Sciences) admission in Jawaharlal Nehru University?

The Documents Required is:-

PhD Registration Certificate

10th, 12th, graduation and master's degree certificate.

Final Result

Migration Certificate

Passport size photo

Aadhar card and Pan card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?