13th June 2018, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund Scholarship?

Hello everyone, I just want to know that what are the relevant documents required for applying the scholarship under Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund. Please let me know about the relevant documents immediately. Waiting for your response!

17th June 2018, 08:33 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund Scholarship?

List of documents required to apply for Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund Scholarship is given below.

1. A passport size photograph of the applicant.

2. A synopsis of the proposed project as per the attached format.

3. Doctoral Monitoring Committee’s report or Supervisor’s report/ recommendations.

4. Postal Order/Demand Draft for Rs.100.

5. D registration certificate.
19th June 2018, 01:43 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund Scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I just want to know that what are the relevant documents required for applying the scholarship under Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund. Please let me know about the relevant documents immediately. Waiting for your response!

Documents required to apply for Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund Scholarship are given below:

Completely filled application form
A passport size photograph of the applicant to be pasted on the form
Doctoral Monitoring Committee’s report or Supervisor’s report or recommendations
A synopsis of the proposed project
Postal Order / Demand Draft for Rs 100
PhD registration certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?