27th July 2018, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Earth Science) in National Geophysical Research Institute, Hyderabad?

Dear friends, can you please let me know about the documents which are essentially required to apply for PhD admission in National Geophysical Research Institute, Hyderabad? I want to apply for PhD in Earth Science course in this institute. So, I want to know about the essential documents to apply.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PhD(Earth Science) in National Geophysical Research Institute, Hyderabad?
  2. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Earth Science) in National Geophysical Research Institute, Hyderabad?
  3. How many PhD(Earth Science) seats are available in National Geophysical Research Institute, Hyderabad?
  4. Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Genetics) in National Research Centre on Plant Biotechnology, Pusa?
  5. Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Women’s Studies) in Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Hyderabad?
  6. How many seats are available in M.Phil in Commerce?
  7. List of M.Tech colleges in which I can get after scoring 1011 rank in EC stream
  8. Documents required to apply for PhD(Agroforestry) in Forest College and Research Institute?
  9. Marks required in entrance exam to get admission in PhD course in any of National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Hyderabad and National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Kolkata?
  10. Documents required to apply for PhD(Biostatistics) in National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences?
  11. Syllabus of M.Tech Geophysics entrance test at Kurukshetra University? Date of forms for the same?
  12. Documents required to apply for PhD(Animal Biochemistry) in Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Bareilly? -- [New]
  13. Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Physiology) in Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute?
  14. Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Chemical Sciences) in Siddaganga Institute of Technology?
  15. Documents required to apply in Mahatma Gandhi National Merit Scholarship for 12th girl candidate?
  16. How much out of 200 should I get in NEST to get in NISER?
  17. In which college can I get admission after scoring 4900 rank?
  18. List of engineering colleges in Hyderabad and the fee details for ECET students? -- [Most Discussed]
12th July 2022, 01:07 AM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Earth Science) in National Geophysical Research Institute, Hyderabad?

The Documents Required is:-

Your 10th, 12th, graduation and master's degree certificate

Migration Certificate

Marksheet

Identify Proof Like Aadhar card and Pan card.
31st August 2022, 06:53 PM
Mythreyi1990

Default Re: Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Earth Science) in National Geophysical Research Institute, Hyderabad?

1.10th ,12th,graduation and post graduation certificates

2.migration certificate

3.photo identity

4.marksheet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?