27th July 2018, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Earth Science) in National Geophysical Research Institute, Hyderabad?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for PhD in Earth Science course in National Geophysical Research Institute, Hyderabad. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this institute for this PhD program. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

15th June 2019, 09:03 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Earth Science) in National Geophysical Research Institute, Hyderabad?

Doctor of Philosophy in Earth Science is a Doctorate level course. The duration of the Doctor of Philosophy in Earth Science course is three years. The required eligibility to get admission in Doctor of Philosophy in Earth Science course is the candidate should have passed Master degree course in the respective field from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in the Master degree course is 60% for open and 55% for SC/St category candidate. Also, you should appear in the entrance examination to study Ph.D. (Earth Science) in National Geophysical Research Institute, Hyderabad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?