27th July 2018, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Earth Science) in National Geophysical Research Institute, Hyderabad?

Hi Sir/Madam, I just want to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission in National Geophysical Research Institute, Hyderabad for studying PhD program in Earth Science. Kindly tell me about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission for this PhD program in this institute.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PhD(Earth Science) in National Geophysical Research Institute, Hyderabad? -- [New]
  2. How many PhD(Earth Science) seats are available in National Geophysical Research Institute, Hyderabad?
  3. Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Earth Science) in National Geophysical Research Institute, Hyderabad?
  4. How many seats are available in M.Phil in Commerce?
  5. List of M.Tech colleges in which I can get after scoring 1011 rank in EC stream
  6. Marks required in entrance exam to get admission in PhD course in any of National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Hyderabad and National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Kolkata?
  7. How much out of 200 should I get in NEST to get in NISER?
  8. How to get a government job after finishing BSc Biotech with 70%
  9. How many colleges of BSc Agriculture are there in AP? How many private colleges are there in AP?
  10. In which college can I get admission after scoring 4900 rank?
  11. List of engineering colleges in Hyderabad and the fee details for ECET students?
  12. Which are the colleges under IPU?
  13. Monthly salary of a CA after completing final year with a good rank all over India? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What courses are offered by The National Institute of Science Education and Research at graduate level and what are the eligibility of those courses?
  15. Which is the college for project engineering and management in India apart form NICMAR?
  16. Colleges which are better for finance? I am doing Maths Honors and want to do MBA finance
  17. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Dairy Microbiology) in National Dairy Research Institute?
  18. Which college will I get in Counseling after scoring 90.75 cutoff marks in HSC examination?
12th July 2022, 01:09 AM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Earth Science) in National Geophysical Research Institute, Hyderabad?

As you qualified the entrance exam called UGC-NET and JRF is the entrance exam to study PhD Earth Science.

To study PhD Earth Science, candidates who have done post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?