18th June 2018, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for PhD(Biostatistics) in National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences?

Can anyone of you let me know about the documents which are essentially required for applying PhD program in National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences in Biostatistics stream? Please let me know about the essential documents asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Stipend policy of National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences for internship? How much amount NIMHAN provides?
  2. Eligibility to study PhD(Biostatistics) in National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences?
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD(Biostatistics) in National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences?
  4. Course structure and duration of PhD(Biostatistics) in National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences?
  5. How many PhD(Biostatistics) seats are available in National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences?
  6. What is the scope after completing M.Sc neuroscience?
  7. Neuroscience: eligibility, colleges in mumbai, companies related to neuroscience? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Universities offering M.Phil in Clinical Psychology in India? Details of this course?
  9. M.Sc in Counselling Psychology eligible to do M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Which university provide it?
  10. List of companies in Karnataka to do training in B.Tech in Bioinformatics Science
  11. Best colleges for PhD in Women related issues and Pregnancy
  12. Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Earth Science) in National Geophysical Research Institute, Hyderabad? -- [New]
  13. Can I study M.Sc in Neurosciences if completed B.Pharmacy?
  14. How to do PhD after completing MBBS? Should I complete my M.D to enter Ph.D? Institutions providing Ph.D for MBBS course?
  15. What is the syllabus for M.Phil clinical psychology NIMHANS? I am a student of M.A final psychology
  16. What are the cheapest medical universities in India?
  17. List of top colleges in Bangalore that has the best UG course in psychology
  18. List of universities to do PhD in Genetics Engineering? Best topics available for it?
19th July 2022, 04:08 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for PhD(Biostatistics) in National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences?

The Documents Required to apply for PhD Biostatistics at National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences is:-

You have to submit your 10th, 12th, graduation and master's degree certificate like final result, migration certificate and marksheet.

Birth Certificate Proof.

Identify Proof Like Aadhar card and Pan card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?