25th August 2019, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to get a PhD(Physics) admission in Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya?

Dear friends, I would like to know about the essential documents which are required for getting admission for PhD in Physics course of Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya. Can anyone of you let me know about the documents? Please tell me asap.

30th August 2019, 02:01 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to get a PhD(Physics) admission in Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I would like to know about the essential documents which are required for getting admission for PhD in Physics course of Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya. Can anyone of you let me know about the documents? Please tell me asap.
Required document for PhD(Physics) in Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya:-

1.Final result of 10th standard, 12th standard, Graduation, Masters degree course.

2.Photo identity proof like Adhar card, PAN card etc.

3.UGC NET score card.

4.Final year project report of masters degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?