14th May 2016, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Does Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune University and Aurangabad University offer PhD in Law? Total fee expenses of this course?

Hello,
I am doing LLM in Corporate Law. I want to do PhD in Law. Kindly tell me that Pune University, Aurangabad University and Bharati Vidyapeeth University providing PhD in Law? What is the fee expenses of PhD in Law program?

1st April 2017, 12:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune University and Aurangabad University offer PhD in Law? Total fee expenses of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am doing LLM in Corporate Law. I want to do PhD in Law. Kindly tell me that Pune University, Aurangabad University and Bharati Vidyapeeth University providing PhD in Law? What is the fee expenses of PhD in Law program?

Yes, Bharati Vidyapeeth University – New Law College, Pune offers PhD in Law. The Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University website link is Click Here.

Yes, Pune University offers the PhD in Law. The Savithribai Phule Pune University website link is Click Here.

Yes, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad offers the PhD in Law. The Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University website link is Click Here.

The fees will differ from one university to another. The candidates can contact the universities for exact fees details and other expenses needed to complete PhD in Law.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?