5th September 2012, 07:29 PM
savalaniki

How to apply for Ph.D after passing MBA from Bharti Vidyapeeth university, Pune? What is the procedure to apply?

I am an MBA passed out from bharati vidyapeeth university,pune.I want to apply for phd can i apply and what is the procedure to apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Does Bharti Vidyapeeth Deemed University Pune provide genuine degree?
  2. Procedure for admission in Bharti Vidyapeeth Pune for MBBS through management quota
  3. Best colleges for doing MCA under BVP university Pune? Admission procedure for the course?
  4. Procedure to get admission in PhD program if cleared Pre-PhD interview in Pune University?
  5. BBA/BCA from DU, GGSIPU, Symbiosis, Bharti Vidyapeeth University: Form dates and fees? where to get the forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to apply for PhD in Commerce in Pune University for M.Phil postgraduate?
  7. Registration procedure of Ph.D(Chemistry) program in Pune University? Detailed information, syllabus and date of Ph.D entrance exam?
  8. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Ph.D program in Calcutta University for MBA(HR) student? Can I get scholarship?
  9. Procedure to study PhD in Education for M.A.(Hindi) and M.Ed postgraduate?
  10. Is it worth doing PhD from Manav Bharti University to have good career?
  11. How can I apply to study PhD in Pune University if completed Master's in Geography with 8.63 percentile?
  12. How can I apply for Ph.D course after completing MBA?
  13. How can I apply for Ph.D in microbiology at Pune University?
  14. What is the procedure to apply for Ph.D in Chaudhary Charan Singh University?
  15. Possibility to apply in PhD entrance exam for a candidate who has arrears in 2nd semester of MBA?
  16. Can I apply to study PhD in Management being a MBA(Finance) postgraduate? Requirements to apply? -- [New]
  17. How to apply for Ph.D in HR after completing MBA in HR from Punjabi University?
  18. Universities offering Ph.D in Physiotherapy? Previous questions papers for Ph.D in Physiotherapy entrance exam?
16th February 2013, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for Ph.D after passing MBA from Bharti Vidyapeeth university, Pune? What is the procedure to apply?

Sir, I have done MBA HR and now want to pursue PHD HR. Suggest Government University and email at [email protected].
17th February 2013, 03:51 PM
Beawar

Default Re: How to apply for Ph.D after passing MBA from Bharti Vidyapeeth university, Pune? What is the procedure to apply?

Dear..

It good to see that you want to go for Higher studies in the field of management but remember this kinda courses are available in very few universities or colleges in India and to get into these colleges is a real tough call.

Colleges offering this course are :

IIM Ahemdabad
FMS Delhi university
MDI Gurgaon
NMIMS
IIM Lucknow
IIM Kolkata
Symbiosis
IIM Bangalore
IIM Kozhikode
XLRI Jamshedpur
ISB Hyderabad
IBS Hyderabad
BITS Pilani

you have to enroll yourself to these college. Generally they prefer candidate who has ample experience and there is less chance that they prefer fresher student for this course.

Procedure :-

Grab a form and attach it and send it to the mentioned college address
based on your form you will be judged and a cut off will be decided and then after you will be called for it.

Hope it will help

Cheers...!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?