24th June 2016, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Is HITS institutions is good for Ph.D in Computer science and Engineering?

Is the HITS institution is good for PhD in Computer Science and Engineering field.Is anyone get admitted for PhD in CSE field? Who can provide me the complete details? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Institutions that offer PhD in Mechanical engineering? PhD is done in which subject Bachelors degree or Masters?
  2. Can I take Ph.D in computer science and engineering after passing B.Tech and M.Tech in Industrial Engineering and Management Specialization?
  3. Is there any discrimination between Ph.D in computer science and Ph.D in computer science and engineering
  4. List of reputed institutions which provide part time Ph.D in computer science?
  5. Am I eligible to study PhD in Mathematics after B.E.(CSE)? List of institutes which offer PhD in Mathematics?
  6. How to join Ph.D after MCA? List of entrance exams and syllabus for it? -- [New]
  7. Best way to do PhD in Computer Science or Software Engineering?.
  8. which branch is better in MBA having completed B.Tech in Computer Science? Good Institutions offering MBA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I become a Teacher in good Engineering colleges after completion of PhD in Computer Application/Computer Science?
  10. PhD entrance question paper for computer science
  11. Can I do Ph.D in Computer Science after completing MS?
  12. How can I pursue Ph.D in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Allahabad University offers PhD in Computer Science and Engineering?
  14. What is better M.Phil in Computer Science or PhD in Computer Science?
  15. Syllabus for PhD entrance exam in Computer science and engineering?
  16. Which are the good topics in Ph.D for computer science?
  17. JNU offer PhD in Computer Science course to M.Tech(CSE) candidate? Detailed information about JNU PhD entrance exam?
  18. How to do PhD while doing M.Tech in Computer Science? List of colleges in India?
1st April 2017, 01:57 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is HITS institutions is good for Ph.D in Computer science and Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is the HITS institution is good for PhD in Computer Science and Engineering field.Is anyone get admitted for PhD in CSE field? Who can provide me the complete details? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thank you!

Yes, Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science is one of the good private universities for PhD in Computer Science and Engineering. The institution provides financial support for the PhD students. For the IIT candidates / GATE / NET qualified candidates the amount will be Rs 25,000 to Rs 28,000 and for other Rs 15,000 to Rs 18,000. There are some other conditions to be met for getting financial support. Candidates with M.E or M.Tech in the relevant subject with at least 60% marks can apply for the PhD in Computer Science and Engineering. The eligible candidates will be admitted through written test and interview. You can apply either online or offline for taking admission. Candidates after completion of PhD in Computer Science and Engineering can join in universities as Associate Professor or can join in IT companies as technical support or senior software developer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?