25th July 2014, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Requirements for PhD in Sri Aurobindo Studies from Pondicherry University?

Respected sir,
I am Hemant Barik having degree in Electrical and MBA in HR from IGNOU . Now I want to persue my next course of PHD in SRI AUROBINDO STUDIES from Pondicherry University. What is the requirement and criteria for taking admission ? Please help me.
Thank You
Kind regards,
Hemant Barik

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study Ph.D in Sri Aurobindo Studies from Puducherry University?
  2. What is the syllabus of entrance test for PhD course in management at Pondicherry university?
  3. List of MCI approved abroad PG and medical colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How may I get previous year PhD Bio informatics entrance papers of Pondicherry university?
  5. What is the date to apply for KAS entrance exam? When is the exam scheduled?
  6. Procedure to do Ph.D in Zoology in Pondicherry University? I have finished my MSc Zoology in Annamalai University
  7. Pondicherry university phd bioinfo entrance previous papers
  8. Best college, requirements and duration of PhD Economics? Scope after this course?
  9. Best colleges in and around Delhi for pursuing Sound/Audio Engineering? Is Sri Aurobindo Centre for Arts and Communication a good avenue for pursing the course?
  10. How may I join BHU for my further studies?I've done Praveshika, Prathama and Madhyama in Sri Lanka with 50% marks
  11. Which is better between National institute of advertising and Sri Aurobindo College of Arts?
  12. Ph.D in political science through distance education?
  13. Can I apply for Ph.D in Islamic Studies programme in Osmania University being a 28 years old M.Sc in Microbiology candidate? Duration of Ph.D in Islamic Studies?
  14. Syllabus for phd Computer Science and Engineering entrance exam of pondicherry university
  15. How to do M.Com correspondence? What is the fee for that in Bangalore
  16. Which university is providing PhD in Acupuncture? How to get in there? -- [New]
  17. What is the procedure to do part time Ph.D in Hindi from Pondicherry University?
  18. What are the courses offered and fee structure for admission in MBA in Pondicherry University?
1st April 2017, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Requirements for PhD in Sri Aurobindo Studies from Pondicherry University?

How can i study PhD in sri Aurobindo studies? What is the time of admission... I have,M.A. in History and Economics...email id ....pulak. maithon @gmail.com....

Contact no. 09006157526
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?