22nd April 2015, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Does Osmania University offer PhD in Organic Chemistry?

Hello Sir,
Can you please tell me that Osmania University
is providing PhD course in Organic Chemistry or not?
Please let me know about this asap.
Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. List of UGC recognized universities which offer correspondence PhD in Organic Chemistry in Kolkata?
  2. List of universities which offer PhD in Organic Chemistry with scholarship in Abroad
  3. Universities offering PhD in organic chemistry on the par time basis or correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) postgraduate?
  5. List of universities in Germany and how to approach them for PhD in organic chemistry?
  6. Exam dates for 1st semester M.Sc in Organic Chemistry of Osmania University for the year of 2012?
  7. List of distance universities which offer PhD in Chemistry in India? Course fee and duration of PhD?
  8. List of universities which offer part time PhD(Organic Chemistry) in Karnataka?
  9. List of institutes which offer correspondence PhD in Organic Chemistry in India
  10. Am I eligible to do PhD in Organic Chemistry at Delhi University being a Physical Chemistry postgraduate with UGC-JRF?
  11. Which college or university offers PhD in Water Analysis?
  12. Am I eligible for drug inspector after pursuing MSc Organic Chemistry from Osmania University?
  13. Ph.D in Organic tpic from Punjab, Haryana or Rajasthan? Date of forms for the same?
  14. Way of getting admission in PhD Organic Chemistry?
  15. How to do Ph.d in Chemistry after scoring 54% marks in MSc Organic Chemistry?
  16. Procedure and requirements to apply for PhD in Organic Chemistry program in Germany? -- [New]
  17. Can I study PhD in Organic Chemistry with UGC-JRF certificate if completed M.Sc in Physical Chemistry?
  18. Is there any scope of doing PhD in Medicinal Chemistry for Chemistry postgraduate?
23rd April 2015, 08:52 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Osmania University offer PhD in Organic Chemistry?

No, Osmania University does not offer Ph.D course in Organic Chemistry. The Degree of Philosophy (Ph.D) shall be conferred by Osmania Universities in the faculties of,
* Arts
* Pharmacy
* Commerce
* Education
* Law
* Management
* Social Sciences
* Science
* Oriental Languages
* Engineering
* Technology
* Pharmacy
* Informatics
* Engineering

In the stream of Faculty of Science, you can only find the following subjects and not Organic Chemistry any where. They are, Applied Geochemistry, Astronomy, BioChemistry, Biotechnology, Botany, Chemistry, Environmental Science, Genetics, Geography, Geology, Geophysics, Mathematics, Microbiology, Nutrition and Dietetics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology.

Click here for Detailed List of Subjects
23rd April 2015, 11:59 AM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Does Osmania University offer PhD in Organic Chemistry?

Osmania University does not offer the Ph.D in Organic Chemistry. I have attached the list of subjects offered by Osmaina University in different areas.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf List of subjects offered in osmania university.pdf(143.7 KB, 45 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?