11th July 2020, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Does Pune University conduct entrance exam for the PhD(Education) admission?

Hi friends, I want to join Pune University for studying PhD in Education. Kindly tell me is there any entrance exam conducted by Pune University for this PhD admission? Please inform me regarding this asap. Thank you!

30th April 2021, 04:43 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Does Pune University conduct entrance exam for the PhD(Education) admission?

Yes, Pune University conduct entrance exam for the PhD(Education).

Applicant have to go entrance and crack it good marks to be selected for interview.

Applicant's final selection will be done through personal interview with head of department.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.
http://www.unipune.ac.in/
4th May 2021, 12:31 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Does Pune University conduct entrance exam for the PhD(Education) admission?

Yes, Pune University conduct entrance exam for the PhD(Education) admission.

Applicant can get admission through entrance exam conducted by university followed by interview.

Applicant can also get admission on the basis of UGC NET or equivalent exam score.

On the basis of NET score applicant will get opportunity to appear in interview.

If applicant could crack interview than applicant will be eligible to get admission and stipend of Rs. 30000 per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?