23rd September 2015, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Does Andhra University conduct Common Entrance Exam for admission in M.Pharmacy course?

Hello,
I would like to know that Is there Common Entrance Exam for M.Pharmacy admission in Andhra University? Please let me know asap.

24th September 2016, 03:10 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Does Andhra University conduct Common Entrance Exam for admission in M.Pharmacy course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I would like to know that Is there Common Entrance Exam for M.Pharmacy admission in Andhra University? Please let me know asap.

Candidates should clear the GATE or GPAT or PGECTE (Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test) for the admission to the M.Pharmacy course in Andhra University. There is no separate entrance examination will be conducted by the Andhra University. The candidates should have studied B.Pharmacy and scored over 50% marks are eligible to apply for M.Pharmacy course. Candidate should clear the GATE or GPAT or PGECTE to apply for the admission to M.Pharmacy course in Andhra University. The Andhra University website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?