7th August 2016, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

When will be the University of Washington conduct entrance exam to get admission in M.Sc Microbiology course? Eligibility criteria for it?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Sc Microbiology from HNB Garwal University. I want to do higher study in M.Sc Microbiology or Industrial Microbiology from University of Washington. When will be the entrance exam conducted for the admission? What is eligibility criteria for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Marine microbiology: eligibility, colleges, companies related to Marine microbiology
  2. Agricultural colleges/Universities with eligibility criteria offering Ph.D programme for M.Sc(Microbiology) student? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  3. MSc Microbiology details required: Best Universities, papers, eligibility and dates o -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which subjects are needed for PG microbiology exam?
  5. Previous year question paper of entrance exam for admission in M.Sc. in Microbiology after B.Sc.(H) in Zoology
  6. Eligibility for Ph.D through NET exam?
  7. What to study for msc microbiology entrance for different universities?
  8. How to get admission to MSc maths course in Utkal University? Date of sale of entrance exam form? Eligibility criteria of the entrance exam?
  9. When is the entrance exam to do MSc in Microbiology in Goa? Colleges offering MSc Microbiology?
  10. Which entrance exam should I give to opt for admission in Mumbai for MSc in Microbiology?
  11. Is there any entrance exam to get admission for MSc Microbiology in Bangalore University?
  12. How to do MSc in microbiology in Goa? When is the entrance exam? Which colleges offering Microbiology?
  13. When is the entrance exam to take admission in MSc Microbiology?
  14. When the online forms will be available for MSc? What is the criteria and the syllabus? I want to take admission in Pune University for MSc
  15. Criteria for applying for MSc Biotechnology course in USA? Which entrance exam do I need to answer? What are the qualifications required and how much marks are needed in BSc?
  16. Which is better Msc biotechnology from sardar patel university, anand, gujrat or Msc Microbiology from Pune university?
  17. Eligibility for M.Sc in Microbiology from Pune University after B.Sc (chemistry, botany, zoology) from Dharwad University?
  18. Institutes in which I can do Integrated MSc course in Microbiology or MSc in Microbiology? What is the syllabus to clear the entrance exam?
12th August 2016, 10:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will be the University of Washington conduct entrance exam to get admission in M.Sc Microbiology course? Eligibility criteria for it?

For admission in M.Sc microbiology abroad specially in US you need to apply for GRE. A decent score in GRE is required to get admission in a university like Washington university.

Along with the GRE score you have to qualify IELTS/TOEFL also to prove your English proficiency. Admission will be on merit based on scores and academic career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?