20th November 2017, 01:07 AM
Mustamina

Requirements of research publications to get promoted from PhD university lecturer to professor?

Hello, Please what are the duration and number of standard scholarly journal articles and conferences required to promote a university lecturer holding PhD to the rank of PROFESSOR? Can you please give me the right suggestions to be followed? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Opportunities to become a Lecturer for a Professor who is researching on Sahitya Rachna?
  2. Being a Professor, how can I become a Lecturer in any foreign university if completed PhD in Management?
  3. Will there be more Job Opportunities for the candidates after completion of M.Phil in Mathematics?
  4. Chances to become a Lecturer in Abroad for a PhD Professor of B-School?
  5. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in open distance education?
  6. Being an Assistant Professor, how can I become a Lecturer in Abroad if completed PhD in Economics?
  7. Can I become a Professor/Lecturer without NET/SLET being a Biotechnology postgraduate?
  8. Is it mandatory to do PhD to become Professor/Lecturer for B.A.(Tamil) student?
  9. What type of jobs are available for a candidate through PhD(Human Genetics) except Professor/Lecturer? Expected earning through this course?
  10. How to do Ph.D in Chemistry being a College lecturer?
  11. Eligibility for Professor, Assistant Professor and Lecturer in a polytechnic institute?
  12. Is BE qualification sufficient to work as an Assistant Professor in a private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Should I prepare for NET or do any other course after doing M.Sc in CS?
  14. What should I do after M.Com to be Professor or Lecturer? Eligibility criteria and future prospect?
  15. How can I get Lectureship in Abroad being a PhD(English) holder? -- [New]
  16. What all exams are required to take after pursuing PhD from Abroad for being Professor in a university?
  17. Can I become a Lecturer/Professor after 10 Years of Industry experience?
  18. Can I get direct job in any university after qualifying NET?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?