2nd March 2018, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in ICMR JRF for M.Phil(Botany) student? Detailed information and procedure to apply?

Friends, can you give me the information for ICMR JRF? I am doing M.Phil in Botany. Can I give this exam? What is the process for applying in this exam? I want to know each and everything in details.

14th March 2018, 05:04 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in ICMR JRF for M.Phil(Botany) student? Detailed information and procedure to apply?

Eligibility Criteria Required to appear in ICMR JRF and Detailed Information;

The basic educational qualification required to appear in ICMR JRF is as follows,

>> You must have completed Post Graduation in Basic Science or Post Graduation in other relevant stream from a recognized university.

>> As you are from M.Phil course, you may be eligible for ICMR Junior Research Fellow. The maximum age must not exceed 28 years in order to be eligible. Of course, there will be an age relaxation for reserved category candidates.

>> ICMR JRF Examination is for award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) in Life Science or Social Science at several places.

>> You are required to apply for this ICMR JRF from its official website and applications are accepted through online as no other mode of submission is accepted.

Click here for Procedure to apply

Click here for Official Website
15th March 2018, 07:54 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in ICMR JRF for M.Phil(Botany) student? Detailed information and procedure to apply?

Eligibility Criteria and Detailed Information of ICMR JRF Examination;

Indian Council of Medical Research in collaboration with Post Graduation Institute of Medical Education and Research conducts an entrance examination called ICMR Junior Research Fellow for offering Fellowships for eligible candidates.

According to my knowledge a total of 150 are awarded through ICMR JRF. The detailed educational qualification required is as follows.

@ Candidates must have completed their Master's Degree or Post Graduation in Basic Science or relevant stream from a recognized university. As you are from M.Phil (Botany) background, I can say that you are eligible to appear in ICMR JRF Examination.

@ Candidates age must not exceed 28 years in order to be eligible and there will be relaxation for reserved category candidates.

@ ICMR JRF New Official notification will be released in the month of April 2018, and more details can be obtained in the below link.

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?