2nd March 2018, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

CSIR-NET or UGC-NET in which to appear for studying PhD in Management?

I don’t know which exam is to be given. I want to study Ph.D in Management. Please tell me I have to give CSIR NET? Or else I have to give UGC NET? Which exam takes for Management course? Kindly help me.

Related Questions:
  1. CSIR-NET or UGC-NET, which is to appear for studying PhD in Sericulture for M.Sc postgraduate?
  2. Eligibility of UGC NET and CSIR NET for doing MBA in Management?
  3. In which entrance exam should I appear among CSIR-NET, UGC-NET, ARS-NET, ICAR-NET and SLET to do PhD?
  4. Is it necessary to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET to study PhD in Mathematics? List of colleges which offer PhD in Mathematics without NET?
  5. CSIR or UGC NET, which is to appear for studying PhD in Pharmaceutics?
  6. Can I apply in CSIR/UGC NET to get JRF if studying PhD from local university?
  7. Can I apply in CSIR/UGC NET to get JRF if studying PhD from deemed university?
  8. Admission process in Ph.D. under Organic Chemistry stream?
  9. CSIR or UGC NET, which is to appear for studying PhD in Chemistry? -- [New]
  10. CSIR-NET or UGC-NET in which one to appear for studying PhD in Commerce? List of entrance exams for doing PhD in Commerce?
  11. Am I eligible to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET being M.Pharmacy postgraduate and GATE qualified? Syllabus of CSIR-UGC-NET for admission in PhD in Pharmacy? Details of Fellowship?
  12. Can I appear for CSIR NET Exam and UGC NET Exam being an MCA candidate? In what way I can pursue Ph.D course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. When will be UGC NET exam for Management? Does UGC NET and CSIR NET are same?
  14. Can I do PhD now if did M.Sc 7 years back? Process to do PhD without cracking UGC or CSIT NET?
  15. Are UGC and CSIR NET two different exams?
  16. How CSIR is different from UGC for NET? Should I appear in UGC-NET instead of CSIR-NET?
  17. Entrance exam to pursue PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  18. Entrance exam for doing PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
15th March 2018, 05:07 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CSIR-NET or UGC-NET in which to appear for studying PhD in Management?

List of entrance exams in which you can appear in order to pursue PhD in management:

UGC NET exam

Symbiosis PHD entrance examination

JNU PHD entrance exam

NIPER PHD entrance exam

Kerala University PHD entrance exam
15th March 2018, 05:59 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CSIR-NET or UGC-NET in which to appear for studying PhD in Management?

List of PHD entrance exams in management:

Alagappa University PHD entrance exam

UGC NET

Research Management Aptitude Test

Indira Gandhi National Open University entrance exam

Xavier aptitude Test

Aligarh Muslim University PHD entrance exam
15th March 2018, 06:11 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

In order to do Ph.D in Management, you must have to appear and qualify in the UGC NET examination.
Candidates those who want to pursue Ph.D course in Management, must have to appear in the UGC NET examination. CSIR NET examination are for those who belong to the Science background and want to pursue Ph.D in Science stream subjects.
15th March 2018, 06:58 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Look, CSIR-NET or UGC-NET is for Assistant Professor or Lectureship post. Both are not any entrance examination for PhD in Management.

If you want to study PhD in Management, then apply in any university where this course is being taught and give the entrance examination which is conducted by university individually.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?