11th March 2018, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about ICMR-JRF Fellowship

Respected Friends, I have heard about ICMR-JRF Fellowship. What is this fellowship? Can you inform me about this fellowship in details? I am doing M.Phil in Pharmacy. Please give me the relevant information.

22nd April 2018, 08:52 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about ICMR-JRF Fellowship

Detailed Information about ICMR JRF Fellowship:

Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) holds a National level Examination for award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) for Indian candidates at several places including, Chandigarh, Delhi, Chennai, Bhopal, Bangalore, Guwahati, Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad,..etc.,

In order to be eligible for this ICMR JRF Fellowship, you are required to meet the basic eligibility criteria that is required.

>> Candidates must have completed their M.Sc/ MA or its equivalent qualification with minimum 55% marks for General and OBC category candidates and 50% marks for SC/ ST/ PH Candidates.

>> The age limit for getting admission into this test is 28 years and of course there will be upper age applicable as per government norms.

>> Through this ICMR JRF Fellowship, a total of 150 fellowships would be awarded. Some of the fields included are, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Bioinformatics, Human Biology, Genetics, Molecular Biology, Zoology, Immunology, Botany, Veterinary Sciences, Environmental Sciences..etc.,

Click here for Much More Detailed Information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?