11th March 2018, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in ICMR JRF for M.Phil(Statistics) student? Detailed information and procedure to apply?

Friends, can you give me the information for ICMR JRF? I am doing M.Phil in Statistics. Can I give this exam? What is the process for applying in this exam? I want to know each and everything in details.

27th May 2018, 09:26 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in ICMR JRF for M.Phil(Statistics) student? Detailed information and procedure to apply?

Eligibility Criteria required to appear in ICMR JRF Examination and Detailed Information:

Yes, I can say that you are eligible to appear in ICMR JRF with the above mentioned educational qualification. The basic eligibility criteria given as per the ICMR is as follows.

>> Educational Qualification:
* Candidates must have completed their Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science or Post Graduate Degree in the professional course in order to be eligible.

>> Age Criteria:
* The basic age limit for admission to the eligibility test is 28 years and of course upper age is relaxable upto 5 years for SC/ ST candidates, female candidates and PH candidates and 3 years for OBC category candidates.

>> Syllabus for this ICMT JRF: Syllabus is as prescribed by UGC

>> Candidates who are doing their final year of qualifying course are also eligible to appear in this ICMR JRF Examination. I request you to go through the below link for getting detailed information.

Click here for Detailed Information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?