1st March 2016, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to do Ph.D after completing B.Tech from Nagarjuna University?

sir i completed b.tech from nagarjuna university now i am working for an industry can i do phd in my industry itself without joining in any institute and aldo without pursuing m.tech

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and examination date of Nagarjuna University PhD entrance exam? Course duration and fee of this course?
  2. How can I apply for Ph.D course after completing MBA?
  3. Procedure to study PhD in Physics at Andhra University for a postgraduate of Nagarjuna University?
  4. Procedure to apply for PhD in Social Work program at Nagarjuna University?
  5. Eligibility for Ph.D after B.Sc (Computers) and M.Sc (IT)? M.Phil necessary? Does M.Tech help before Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Eligibility for integrated PhD? Can I pursue PhD directly after B.Tech? Colleges which provides PhD directly after B.Tech?
  7. How to do my Ph.D. in Maths from Acharya Nagarjuna University?
  8. Date of announcement of notification for Ph.D in Nagarjuna University? Syllabus of the Ph.D entrance?
  9. Can i join M.Tech course in JNTUK or Nagarjuna University through PGCET? I have done M.Sc (IT).
  10. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for integrated Ph.D course?
  11. How may I do PhD after completing M.Sc statistics from Guntur (AP)?
  12. How can I find jobs in Hyderabad after completing M.Sc in Biochemistry from Nagarjuna university?
  13. Can I do Ph.D in Physics after completing B.Tech in CSE? What is the eligibility?
  14. Can I do PhD in Maths after completing Engineering? Qualification and eligibility criteria?
  15. Possibility to do PhD in Finance in Delhi University for PGDM holder?
  16. How to settle for a right job after completing MCA from Nagarjuna University?
  17. How should I apply for grace marks for B.Tech in Nagarjuna University
  18. How to do Ph.D while pursuing MSc IT from Kannurul University in distance mode
10th March 2016, 11:55 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to do Ph.D after completing B.Tech from Nagarjuna University?

The minimum eligibility criteria required to pursue Ph.D is that the candidate must have passed masters degree in the respective discipline with atleast 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized college or university.

Without completion of masters degree, one cannot apply for Ph.D program.
11th March 2016, 07:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to do Ph.D after completing B.Tech from Nagarjuna University?

If you are a B.Tech then GATE qualifying is necessary for getting admission in Ph.D programme. Most of the reputed universities and institutes will ask for GATE/NET score.

Also, there will be interview stage which will decide the merit for admission. Hence, be prepared for both these stages if you want admission in a reputed university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?