20th March 2021, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get PhD(English) admission in Gujarat University

Sir, I am interested in studying for a PhD in English program from Gujarat University. I want to know about the eligibility criteria for doing this PhD from this university. Can you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission?

4th April 2021, 08:18 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(English) admission in Gujarat University

The eligibility to study a PhD in English admission at Gujarat University is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant field from a recognized university. There is no specific age limit to apply for this course. Admission selection will be done on the basis of performance in the entrance examination which is conducted by the university.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.gujaratuniversity.ac.in
6th April 2021, 12:23 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(English) admission in Gujarat University

Eligibility to get PhD(English) admission in Gujarat University can be seen below.

You must have completed master degree in relevant subjects with minimum aggregate of 50% from recognized university.

You can get admission through UGC NET exam.

Your final selection will be done through personal interview.

For application procedure visit official website.
https://www.gujaratuniversity.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?