23rd July 2022, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get PhD(Fisheries Resources & Management) admission in CIFE-Mumbai?

Hello everyone, I have done with my Post Graduation. I am interested to do my PhD in Fisheries Resources & Management from CIFE-Mumbai. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this institute for this PhD program. Kindly tell me immediately.

24th July 2022, 01:27 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(Fisheries Resources & Management) admission in CIFE-Mumbai?

The eligibility to get PhD Fisheries Resources &amo ; Management at CIFE , Mumbai is candidates must have a post graduate degree from a recognised university with minimum 55%marks.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam.

The duration of this course is 3 years.
27th July 2022, 02:14 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(Fisheries Resources & Management) admission in CIFE-Mumbai?

The eligibility to study PhD in Fisheries Resources & Management at CIFE-Mumbai is a candidate must have passed MSc in Fish and Fisheries and the related field from a recognized university. Candidate must have at least 2 years of work experience in fisheries development work. Admission selection is made on the basis of performance in an All India Competitive Written Examination that is held in June in Mumbai. The minimum age of the candidate should be 22 years and there is no upper age limit.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.cife.edu.in
27th July 2022, 09:58 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

The Eligibility is:-

Candidates who have done post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university can study PhD Fisheries Resources &amp Management.

Duration of PhD is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?